THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, July 21, 2008

What I have learnt today in Bel 260 class..

Today I start my class with Interpersonal Communication class, this morning I have quiz but I'm not really ready..after that I have business records class..it was so bored because i do not really understand but in Bel 260 class I have presentation about Present Continuous tense....actually I'm so nervous because I'm not ready yet...I also learn about simple present tense..In present tenses how to use base verb, singular verb, 'be' verb and (-V) statement, for example

verb to do + not +base verb... 'be' verb + not + the rest of sentence.. I got knowledge from the presentation that my friends and i do..that's all I can create here because I have to go back to my college....bye...

0 comments: